Friday, September 9, 2011

Blog News

You may remember awhile back that I told you about being chosen as one of the winners of Lexington Medical Center's contest.  They were looking for guest bloggers to feature on their Every Woman blog.  This is the video I submitted.  Apparently they liked it.


Yesterday, all the winners and the folks from LMC met for lunch, got to know each other and to discuss the project.  Wow!  What an incredible, exciting, stimulating luncheon this was!

First, we met at Travinia's in Lexington. I'll post a separate review of lunch for you.


Lexington's idea is to create a community blog for all the women (and men) in our area to share real life stories, experiences and information.  The ladies that I met yesterday are each fascinating people.  Our blogs are all completely different, covering a wide and eclectic array of subjects.  I think having so many points of view will make LMC's blog quite interesting.  As we move toward the debut of the blog, I'll keep you posted.  I'd love for all of you to check it out and check out the blogs of my new friends.  I'll post links as soon as I compile a list of them all.  I'd also like to take this moment to thank you for reading Gastronomy (by a Wanna-be Chef).  This has become an important creative exercise for me and I love interacting with you all on one of my favorite subjects!  Thanks for reading and I hope you'll introduce your friends to the blog as well.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...