My wunderkind is now 5 years old. She's such a fun little kid; she loves to help in the kitchen, she likes to bowl, she's a geocacher, she loves the water, she's very artistic but also throws some mean karate kicks and punches. And, she's funny. "How funny is she?..."
I was just thinking back about some of the funny things that have come out of her mouth as they relate to food and drink and remembered these:
|She likes to hug crawfish, but she really likes to EAT crawfish.|
- "I don't know what you did, but these are delicious!"
- "I LOVE chorizo!"
- "I don't want any dessert, I'll just have chicken."
- "Mommy, you are the best cooker ever." (My personal favorite)
- "Do I look like a real griller?"
- "Look at these babies!" (steaks)
- "I'd like a salad sandwich for lunch." (this means a sandwich with lettuce on it)
- "Do Daisy Scouts get to eat the cookies they sell?"
- "These pancakes taste like a sandwich!" (So, wheat pancakes are a little bready)
- "Mommy, I don't wanna watch a kid show. Can't we just watch a cooking show?"