Saturday, December 4, 2010

Exciting News


Yesterday, I was reading "In Erika's Kitchen", which is a blog I read regularly.  I noticed a widget on her site for the Foodie Blog Roll and was intrigued.  So, I visited the site and learned that it is a HUGE directory of food blogs (food only) and an online community for food bloggers.  You have to apply for your blog to be accepted and then displayed on their site.  So, I completed the application and submitted it.  It specifically said that your blog has to be reviewed and certain criteria must be met and that this process could take as much as 4 weeks, so be patient.  Okay, I can do that.

Well, I arrived at my office this morning, opened my email, and there it was.  APPROVAL!  That's right....they approved me overnight.  I am so pumped!  The widget is on my page, just scroll down and look on the left.  It's pretty cool.  If you enjoy blogs like mine, this will direct you to food blogs from all over the place.  But, whatever you do, DON'T STOP READING MINE!  :-) 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it to the foodie blog roll. I love the recipes and photos you have here.I'll be back to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Foodie Blogroll is a lot of fun. Can't wait to read more of your tasty recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo! I tried to click the Thumbs Up to "Like" your post, and then I realized that I am addicted to Facebook... :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...