Friday, October 15, 2010

The Mouths of Babes

I haven't made any major culinary strides this week. So, I find myself just thinking about where I want to go soon, what I want to cook soon, what are favorites that need to be made soon? So, I went to the expert-Vivian.

I asked her this morning what her favorites foods are. Here's her list:
  • steak



  • asparagus



  • shrimp



  • onions (cooked only)



  • vegetable soup




  • Interesting...I knew about the steak and shrimp, but the asparagus surprised me. Don't get me wrong, I'm delighted to hear her say that! Just surprised. Now, onions I questioned. I said "you don't like onions" to which she quickly retorted, "yes I do, if they're cooked, like in Grandma's vegetable soup." Ok, I can buy that.

    Any ideas on how I can get her interested in sushi? I'd love to see those little hands using chop sticks!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...